I am in a family

The council’s social services team may provide 'No recourse to public funds' families with accommodation and/or financial support when there is a child under 18 in the family. Not all cases can receive this kind of support from social services. Please see information on excluded cases

If this is a situation that applies to you, you can contact your local authorities’ social services department.


Brent Family Front Door can be contacted on: 020 8937 4300. If you are calling outside normal office hours (9am-5pm) please call the emergency duty team on: 020 8863 5250.