Pay and display parking
To report a faulty pay and display machine, please call 020 8290 8300.
Pay and display machines are located across the borough near shops and businesses allowing residents and visitors to park for a limited stay. You can view a map of parking machine locations in Brent (type in 'Brent' for location) and easily locate a machine, with all the information you need to know before you arrive.
Things to note
- The machines are easy to use with simple instructions on the machines to help you purchase parking time. The machine also displays information on how much it costs to use the service.
- The machines accept a variety of coins in payment, but do not accept credit or debit card payments.
- Once you have paid the correct tariff, the machine will issue you a ticket, which you'll be required to clearly display on your vehicle.
- When parking, please ensure that your vehicle is parked within the markings of the bay.
- Make sure you check the nearby signs making certain that you are parked in a 'pay and display' bay.
- Don't forget to make a note of the expiry time on the ticket!
If you haven't got enough change with you, don't worry, we also have a service to allow customers to pay over the telephone. The RingGo pay and display telephone parking is a quick, easy to use mobile phone service, which lets you pay for your parking with a credit or debit card, rather than using cash at a machine.