How to use the RingGo telephone parking app
Firstly you will need to register with the RingGo app (you can do this on the app itself or pre-register here):
and then download the app on your smartphone:
Helpful hints, tips and features you can use with RingGo
- Pre-register - If you pre-register for RingGo you will be asked to provide the number plate, colour and make of your vehicle as well as your payment card details.
- or Register on the app - you can register at the same time you want to park, either by using the RingGo app or by calling 020 3046 0010.
- Once registered - you will need to provide:
- the length of time you want to park
- your payment card three digit security code
- the four digit location code where you are parked (local signs provide this information).
- Extend your parking session - you can remotely top up your parking fee as the system automatically recognises you have a parking session in operation. Contact RingGo and you will asked:
- how long you want to extend your session
- what your security code is
- Payment options - find out the different ways to pay for Ringo services
- More help - please go to www.myRingGo.co.uk/help.