Parking restrictions on Bank Holidays
List of areas in Brent where parking restrictions still apply on bank holidays
We don't enforce resident parking bays or pay and display bays on Christmas Day.
- Yellow lines
- Bus stops
- Footway parking
- Zigzag lines
- Parking across a dropped footway
- Double parking
- Car Club bays
- Dedicated disabled permit holder bays
- Disabled badge holder bays
- Suspended bays
- Cycle ways
|E||8am to 9pm every day including bank holidays|
|KG||8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday including August bank holiday only|
|KM||8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday including bank holidays|
|KR||8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday including bank holidays|
|KQ||8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday including August Bank Holiday only|
|T||At any time including bank holidays|
|W||8am to 9pm every day including bank holidays|
Paying for Parking on Bank Holidays
- The online, cashless parking and text message services all operate 24/7.
- The call centre for parking permits is open Monday to Friday except bank holidays.