Cancel your permit, refunds and surrender scheme

Cancel your permit

If you are moving out of your current controlled parking zone you will need to cancel your permit.

To do this, log in to your online parking account, go to 'Account Summary', select your current permit and click 'Cancel Permit' at the bottom of the screen.

If you are entitled to a refund we will process it within 20 working days. A refund will be up to one third of the cost of the remaining value on the permit.

Refunds will be credited onto the original payment card used to purchase the permit.

In the event the payment card has expired refunds will be credited to the linked bank account. We will also send you an email confirming your permit cancellation and the value of any refund due.

Permit surrender scheme

Any resident who chooses to return an existing resident's parking permit and agrees not to purchase another for a minimum period of two years will be granted £200 towards the cost of either:

  • membership of a car club 
  • the purchase of a bicycle or 
  • Oyster card credit for use on London's public transport network.

You must be able to provide evidence of having used the money for the agreed purpose at a later date, if asked, or we will seek to recover the payment.

To apply please complete the Permit Surrender Declaration Form and return it by post to:

Unit 20-22
Whitby Avenue
Park Royal NW10 7SF

You will also need to send us your original resident parking permit or permits, as well as another form of identification showing your name and address (place of permanent residence), such as a utility bill (This can be a photocopy and be no more than three months old).

Further terms and conditions are listed on the form.