The Unity (Church End and Roundwood) Neighbourhood Forum
The Unity (Church End and Roundwood) Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Area has now lapsed.
In May 2013 Brent Fair Share Trust applied to become The Unity Neighbourhood Forum and to designate a Neighbourhood Area.
The application was subject to a six week consultation period which ended on 15 July 2013. One comment was received supporting the neighbourhood forum. On 10 September 2013 we approved the designation of The Unity Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Area.
Under the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations Neighbourhood Forums and Areas are designated for a period of 5 years. The Unity Forum did not seek to renew its designation beyond the initial 5 year period.
For further information please see the documents below.
- Designation letter
- Application letter
- Annex 1 - Forum constitution
- Annex 2 - Area map
- View the consultation document
- View the forum membership form
Things to read
- List of requirements for the neighbourhood forum and area
- Neighbourhood planning protocol
- Neighbourhood planning resources
- Planning fees
- Planning enforcement
- Planning consultations
- Planning Committee
- Land charges register and searches
- Neighbourhood planning
- Local plan
- Privacy notice - how we use your information