Supplementary Planning Documents and Guidance
Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) and Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPGs) expand on our adopted and saved policies to provide more detailed information than can be contained in the policies themselves. They give guidance to the public, applicants and developers when making planning applications. They are a material consideration in determining planning applications.
Conservation Area Design Guides
- Brent Design Guide (SPD1)
- Residential Extensions and Alterations (SPD 2)
- Shopfronts (SPD3)
- Alperton Masterplan SPD - This document was revoked by the Council's Cabinet on 14 October 2019.
- S106 Planning Obligations
- South Kilburn Supplementary Planning Document - Part 2
- South Kilburn Supplementary Planning Document - Part 3
- Advertisements (other than shops) (SPG 8)
- Buildings in gardens within conservation areas (SPG 20)
- Waste planning guide
Details of current consultations being undertaken by the Planning Policy & Projects Team can be found here.