|Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) additional information form
||For all applications including:
- 100 sqm or more of new floorspace, including extensions;
- the creation of a new residential dwelling including conversions / change of use
|Daylight / sunlight assessment
||Where the scale of buildings proposed has the potential to affect light to sensitive neighbouring uses or the design of development has the potential to restrict internal levels of natural light for proposed residential units.
Digital Model of Proposal
|For all Major developments.
||A Drainage Strategy is required for all Major developments not categorised as ‘Change of Use’. All Minor developments and developments categorised as ‘Change of Use’ which modify existing surface water drainage will also require a Drainage Strategy.
|Ecological assessment / protected species survey
||Where development has the potential to affect designated environmentally important sites or where there is a reasonable likelihood of a protected species being present.
||For all major developments.
|Flood risk assessment
A Flood Risk Assessment (FRA) should be provided with a planning application for developments in the following circumstances:
- New proposals in Flood Zone 2 or 3, including Minor Development and Change of Use.
- Proposals for development areas that are 1 hectare or greater in Flood Zone 1.
- New proposals, or a Change of Use in development type to a more vulnerable class, where the proposed development could be affected by sources of flooding other than rivers and the sea.
- Proposals within areas with critical drainage problems as designated by the EA (note that this does not include Critical Drainage Areas as defined by the Borough SWMPs – there are currently no such areas defined by the EA within the West London sub-region at the time of publication of this SFRA in March 2018).
|Foul sewage and utilities assessment
|| Required for all large-scale major developments.
- Applications for Listed Building Consent;
- Householder & Full applications affecting Listed Buildings (including their setting) and sites/properties within Conservation Areas;
- Applications for works covered by an Article 4 Direction;
- Applications for works to buildings which are Locally Listed; and
- Any new development within a Conservation Area.
||Where proposals include significant external lighting, or where external lighting has the potential to affect protected species.
|Noise and/or vibration impact assessment
||Where the proposed development includes new plant or machinery and has the potential to impact upon sensitive uses or where a sensitive use is proposed in close proximity to a noise or vibration source.
||For all major developments and for any development that is not in accordance with the development plan.
Plans and drawings or information necessary to describe the subject of the application (or indicative drawings in the case of an outline application where the relevant matters are reserved)
- Block plan of the site (normally at a scale of 1:100 or 1:200)
- Existing and proposed elevations (normally at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Existing and proposed floor plans (normally at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Existing and proposed site sections and finished floor and site levels (normally at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Roof plans (normally at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- For the replacement of doors or windows, existing and proposed detailed window elevations (normally at a scale of 1:10) and cross sections (normally at a scale of 1:5) showing all features of the windows
- For proposed vehicular accesses or new hardstandings, detailed site layout and elevation plans (normally at a scale not less than 1:100) showing all accesses and changes to the garden or land affected by the proposal.
| All applications
|Servicing and refuse management plan
||This is required for all major applications and for minor applications where servicing and fire access cannot be undertaken directly from the street.
||Where necessary to clarify the extent of the site in addition to the Location plan.
||Where there are significant level changes within the site, and for all applications that include basements.
|Statement of community involvement
||For all major developments.
|Townscape / visual impact assessment
||For Major applications where structures, such as tall buildings, are proposed that have the potential to impact on protected views or the townscape.
|Tree survey / arboricultural impact assessment
||Required for applications that involve the pruning or removal of existing trees and for the carrying out of demolition, building or engineering operations (including the excavation of foundations, construction of basements, any changes of level and service/utility runs) where these may affect trees both on site or on adjoining land.
|Ventilation / extraction statement
||Where development includes new uses within Class A3, A4 or A5 (including changes of use) or where industrial or commercial uses require ventilation or extraction.
|Wind microclimate assessment
||All applications that include tall buildings (30 m or more in height) and any other proposal where the development is likely to have an adverse effect upon the wind microclimate.