Go to Brent's area on Cyclestreets to plan a cycle-friendly route.
Just enter your start location and your end location and it will tell you the best route for cycling.
It will also give you the journey time, distance and calories burned.
Quietway 3 (Q3)
Q3 runs between Regents Park and Gladstone Park, the Brent section links Kilburn to Gladstone Park
This is Brent’s first segregated cycle route which can be found in the middle of the South Kilburn regeneration area. The Carlton Vale route has improved safety for cyclists and crossing facilities for pedestrians.
The GLA have announced they will be funding a cycle route from Wembley to Willesden Junction (route 23)
Do you have a suggestion for a new route to help improve cycling in Brent? If so email us with your ideas Highway&Infrastructure@brent.gov.uk
Transport for London
Transport for London (TfL) provide a cycle journey planner. Find out more
TfL cycle guides
TfL cycle guides are available free of charge.
The routes in these 14 printed guides have been recommended by experienced cyclists and will help you navigate the streets of London.
Each guide includes:
- a cycle guide
- signed cycle routes
- quieter and less busy routes
- greenways through parks and along canals
- stations with cycle parking.
Things to read
- Cycle routes in Brent
- Cycling for Children
- Cycle training, maintenance, security and safety
- Cleaner Brent app - Find out how to report street care issues with your phone
- Car clubs
- Abandoned and unwanted vehicles
- Bus shelters, stops and taxi ranks
- Freedom pass
- Brent travel guide - map and local travel information (.pdf)
- School travel information
- Vehicle crossings and dropped kerbs