Help with walking routes
As well as getting you where you’re going, a brisk daily walk has lots of health benefits and counts towards your recommended 150 minutes of weekly exercise.
You may find the following resources helpful when planning your journey;
- Go Jauntly offers walking maps on your phone. These maps help you find your way to any Transport for London station, Cycle Hire station, or curated Go Jauntly walking route.
- Citymapper London also makes active travel easier by showing you how long it will take to walk or cycle to your destination, as well as the quickest route
- Transport for London (TfL) teamed up with Headspace to bring you walking meditations and a free trial to the mindfulness app
Discover Brent's walking routes;
- Explore this series of self-led walks in Brent
- Join Brent's weekly walking programme to discover Brent's parks (choose 'walking' in sport activity type)