What elections can I vote in?
Every 4 years 63 councillors are elected across 21 electoral wards (three councillors represent each ward) in the borough.
When are the next local elections?
The last local elections took place in 2018 and you will elect your local councillors again in 2022.
By-elections can take place at any time to fill a vacancy caused by a councillor resigning, dying or becoming disqualified from office.
Who can vote in local elections?
You can vote in local elections if you're:
- a British citizen - excluding overseas electors
- a qualifying Commonwealth citizen (including Cyprus and Malta)
- from Ireland
- a European Union citizen.
- What elections can I vote in?
- Mayor of London and London Assembly Elections 2021
- UK Parliament