The year one delivery plan
Each year a new delivery plan will be developed, with the community deciding the priorities.
The year one delivery plan will run from April 2021 until February 2022.
It highlights the key actions that will be delivered within the next financial year, and will focus on:
- Early intervention: children, young people and families
- Building sustainable community capacity
- Supporting Black-led organisations
The Delivery Plan has been developed with Brent’s Black communities and incorporates feedback from
- Time to Talk about the Brent Black Community Action Plan event in December 2020
- Local Government Association Peer Review.
Download a copy of the Brent Black Community Year One Delivery Plan 2021-22
The year two delivery plan will be developed September to December 2021.