These monthly Zoom meetings take place on the last Tuesday of every month from 4pm to 6pm and are open to anyone who is connected to communities in Alperton and Church End.
In these forums you will be able to:
- Know what’s happening as we progress with this work
- Help shape action plans alongside Community Champions
- Be a part of the solution by helping us deliver actions
- Give something back to your community and develop new opportunities
- Get access to online training opportunities
Who attends these meetings?
- Local Residents
- Statutory Partners
- Local Councillors
- Community Champions
- Community Groups
- Voluntary/ Non-profit Organisations
- Faith Groups
- Cultural Groups
- Area-based Organisations
Our aim is to have representation from as many diverse groups as possible. Therefore, if you belong to a group not represented in our meetings or know a contact of someone who does represent any underrepresented groups please get in touch by emailing Ketan.Mistry@brent.gov.uk.
To receive the latest posters, social media assets and translated materials, sign up to the weekly communications toolkit by emailing Sophie.Leer@brent.gov.uk.