Tackling the climate emergency can feel overwhelming, but there are plenty of resources to help your business on its sustainability journey.
Our Green Business Guides will help you learn simple tips for going green in ways that are good for business and the planet.
Find out how going green can help your business cut costs and innovate with the 'Going Green to Survive and Thrive' webinar series:
- Construction: Going Green to Survive and Thrive
- Hospitality: Going Green to Survive and Thrive
- Retail: Going Green to Survive and Thrive
- Media & Creative: Going Green to Survive and Thrive
Learn more about COP26, the November 2021 UN Climate Change Conference, and how your business can cut its carbon emissions:
Grants and Training
Are you looking for funding or training to support your business to tackle the climate emergency? Below is a list of current opportunities for businesses:
- Workplace Charging Scheme: Grants covering up to 75% of the purchase and installation of EV chargepoints are available to businesses, charities and public sector organisations
- Solar Skills: London - grants scheme: Grants of up to £300 are available to solar businesses to help cover the cost of employee training related to solar technologies
- Build Back Better advisory support: ReLondon are offering free support to SMEs to identify the circular economy opportunities available to them