CVS Brent (Council for Voluntary Services)
CVS (Council for Voluntary Services) Brent is the independent umbrella organisation for Brent's voluntary, community and not-for-profit sector. It is a key partner in our ambitions to engage organisations from this sector.
CVS Brent's role includes:
- consulting the local sector and residents with the aim of empowering them so they may influence decision-making
- bespoke fundraising training, advice, information and guidance
- developing partnerships with local and regional statutory bodies and the private sector
- attracting money into the borough by helping organisations in the bidding process
- supporting the development of medium term financial strategies for organisations to ensure survival