Neighbourhood Community Infrastructure Levy (NCIL) Fund
The NCIL Fund provides grants for community projects that support the regeneration of the borough. At least 15 per cent of all the money we collect from new, eligible, developments in the borough must be spent on priorities that are agreed in consultation with the local community.
Brent is divided into five ‘CIL Neighbourhoods’; Harlesden, Kilburn and Kensal, Kingsbury and Kenton, Wembley, and Willesden. The value of NCIL grant funding available may vary between Neighbourhoods.
We will be relaunching NCIL in late January 2021 and will update this page shortly with the new information and approach.
We are holding some consultation events around the application and monitoring process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be involved.
If you have made an application in the round ending on the 27 September 2020, we hope to be writing to you with the outcome before the end of November 2020.
Other grants and funding
- Community grants and funding
- Charitable funding and grants for for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- COVID-19 - Financial support for residents
- COVID-19 - Grants and financial support for businesses
- Empty property grants
- Free school meals / pupil premium funding
- Nursery Education Grants (NEG)
- Sports funding