Terms & conditions - Community Directory
The Brent Community Directory is a free online listing for organisations that offer services to the London Borough of Brent and the council use the directory to contact local groups when working on local projects.
Please Note: All organisations in this directory have been either been registered by request of the group itself or are a publicly known local organisation. If you would like your organisation removed from this list, please email VoluntarySector@brent.gov.uk with the subject 'community directory remove' and we will remove you from the list.
Do you qualify?
You can register with the directory if you are:
- located in the borough of Brent
- a community or voluntary group located in Brent
- provide a community service to Brent
Have you read?
Data quality disclaimers and limitation of liability
The information contained in the directory is provided for the benefit of the community of the London Borough of Brent on our understanding of being true and accurate. However because of the nature of community information and the necessity to rely on other contributors for information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, endorse any of the content provided (for example, that it will be error free or that defects will be corrected) and will not accept liability for damages incurred as a result of use of the website. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
We reserve the right to delete any directory entry, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
Additional supporting documentation may be requested if you:
- offer a service to children under 18 or to vulnerable adults you may need to provide evidence of a Disclosure or Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check done within the last three years.
- offer educational or training services you may need to provide supporting affiliation or appropriate accreditation information as required.
- offer a recognised medical service to the public you may need to provide a copy of qualifications appropriate to the service offer.