Brent Community Law Centre

We no longer have direct access to the Law Centre for advice due to funding changes.

People who live, work, or study in Brent should visit the Citizens Advice Bureau first where they will be assessed face to face. If the CAB is unable to help or thinks their matter needs specialist advice or representation, they will make a referral to the Law Centre or another organisation to advise the service user further.

Alternatively you can visit the website Brent Advice Matters. This site has information on Social Welfare Law, Housing, Immigration, Work, Money, Health and Benefits. Users can click on the area of law their matter falls under and use a series of questions and answers that can lead to empowerment to resolve their problem themselves. If you are unable to do this, there is an online form that can be filled out. This will go to the BAM team for assessment and a referral made to an organisation that will contact the user to advise them.

Users can also ask support workers and other professionals to make a referral for advice.


387-389 High Road, Willesden, London, NW10 2JR


Alison Plaku for administration and enquiry purposes (this is not for advice seekers) email


0208 451 1126

Email for advice seekers