Citizens Advice Brent
Citizens Advice Brent is closed for refurbishment from Jan 2020 until May 2020.
We have moved to temporary premises and no drop- service will be conducted
However, if you live, work or study in brent, you can contact our expert advisers on our telephone advice line – 020 8438 1249.
We aim to be the advice agency of choice for Brent residents. We are the only provider of a generalist advice service in Brent, offering advice on any subject, and are therefore the first port of call for many Brent residents who require advice and information.
- Mondays, Thursday* and Friday 10am–4pm
- Tuesdays 1–5pm and for WORKERS ONLY from 5-7pm
- Wednesdays are for pre-booked appointments only
*On Thursdays we also provide information, guidance and advice sessions in BSL for deaf people.
Citizens Advice Brent (formerly Brent Citizens Advice Bureau) is the only charity offering a free general and legal advice service for residents and people working in Brent.
Trained advisers can give you confidential and impartial information about your rights, entitlements and responsibilities in relation to benefits, debt, housing, immigration and a wide range of other issues.
The service can be accessed in the following ways. Please note that demand is very high.
• By drop in or pre-booked appointments at the charity’s main office in High Road, Willesden
• At Brent Civic Centre
• At Brent children’s centres if you have a child under five, or you are pregnant
• The Park Royal Mental Health Centre for inpatients and their carers
270-272 High Road, Willesden, London, NW10 2EY
020 8438 1249