Wembley Compassionate Fund

We were formed in 1904 as the Wembley District Nursing Association Fund and renamed in 1953 as the The Wembley Samaritan Fund. We became the Wembley Compassionate Fund in 2014. We are a charity operating from Sudbury Neighbourhood Centre and providing support for people who are in need because of sickness/poverty in the Brent wards of Alperton, Northwick Park, Sudbury, Tokyngton and Wembley Central.


Sudbury Neighbourhood Centre, 809a Harrow Road, Wembley, London, HA0 2LP