Businesses and employers
Back to Business Additional Restrictions Grant is now open to new applicants
This grant is aimed at businesses that have been impacted by Covid-19 but have not been supported by the Restart Grant or the Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG).
To be eligible, your business must:
- have been impacted by covid-19
- have not applied for, and or received funding through the Back to Business Grant previously
- have not received the Local Restrictions Support Grant or the Restart Grant
- are trading in Brent
- do not have a rateable value over £51,000 or annual commercial rent over £102,000
- operate from home
- operate from a commercial premises (including shared workspaces)
This is a discretionary grant and the Council will assess your eligibility during this period using the details provided in the application form.
Business rates holiday for retail, leisure and hospitality businesses
The business rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses has been extended until the end of June 2021. Bills will be issued on 30 June 2021. The relief from 1 July 2021 will be shown on the bill.
|Sign up for Business e-news
For the latest business-related news from Brent Council straight to your inbox, sign up to our business newsletter. (Choose 'Brent Business Newsletter' from the list.)