Apply for the Back to Business Grant
This grant is open to new applicants only.
If the Covid-19 restrictions have affected your business, you may be eligible for a one-off discretionary grant.
The Back to Business Additional Restrictions Grant is for Brent businesses that have not been supported by the Restart Grant or the Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG).
The scheme will reopen for first-time applications only at 9am on Friday 1 October 2021. The scheme closes at 5pm on Friday 29 October 2021.
There is a limited amount of funding available. If demand is high, the scheme may close before this date.
Please check that your businesses is eligible before you apply.
Who is eligible?
This grant is for Brent businesses who:
- have been impacted by covid-19
- have not applied for the Back to Business Grant previously
- have not received the Local Restrictions Support Grant or the Restart Grant
- are trading in Brent
- do not have a rateable value over £51,000 or annual commercial rent over £102,000
- operate from home
- operate from a commercial premises (including shared workspaces)
Who is not eligible?
Your business is not eligible if it has:
- gone into administration, been declared insolvent or received a striking-off notice
- a rateable value over £51,000 or annual commercial rent over £102,000
- already received the Local Restrictions Support Grant or the Restart Grant
- previously applied for and/or has received funding through the Back to Business scheme
How much you could get
- If you have a business that operates from home you could get £1,000
- If you have a business with a rateable value less than £15,000 or annual rent less than £30,000, you could get £3,000
- If your business has a rateable value more than £15,000 but less than £51,000 OR Annual rent of more than £30,000 and less than £102,000, you could get £6,000
How to apply
In the event that you do not have access to the online form or are unable to complete it online, an electronic version can be emailed to you. Send your request to: email@example.com