Book a test if you have symptoms
If you have one or more of the following coronavirus symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
You must book a free standard PCR swab test.
To book a test at one of Brent’s local testing sites in Harlesden or Wembley, call 020 8937 4440.
You can also book a test through the NHS COVID-19 app, online or by calling 119.
Where can I get tested in Brent?
COVID-19 testing for people with symptoms is available at the following sites Monday to Sunday:
- Harlesden Local Testing Site, Harlesden Town Garden, Challenge Close, Harlesden, NW10 4BF. Open 8am-8pm.
- Wembley Local Testing Site, Large Car Park, London Road, Wembley, HA9 7EU. Open 8am-8pm.
- Northwick Park Local Testing Site, Northwick Park Sports Pavillion, Capital Ring, HA1 3GX. Open 8am-12noon.
- Neasden Mobile Testing Unit (only available on selected dates, see below for more details), Brentfield Road, opposite Neasden Temple, NW10 8HE
Watch this helpful video for a step-by-step guide on visiting a local testing site:
When will the Mobile Testing Unit be available?
The Mobile Testing Unit opposite Neasden Temple is only available on selected dates, including:
- Monday 6 December
- Wednesday 8 December
- Friday 10 December
- Saturday 11 December
- Monday 13 December
- Wednesday 15 December
- Friday 17 December
- Saturday 18 December
- Monday 20 December
- Wednesday 22 December
- Friday 24 December
- Saturday 25 December (9am-12pm)
- Monday 27 December
- Wednesday 29 December
You can book a test at the Mobile Testing Unit through the NHS COVID-19 app, online or by calling 119.
Can I book a home test kit?
Yes you can order a home test kit online or by calling 119. You will need an email address to do this. You can also ask for a courier to collect your test once you have done it.