Book a test if you have symptoms
If you have one or more of the following coronavirus symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
You must book a free standard PCR swab test.
To book a test at one of Brent’s local testing sites in Harlesden or Wembley, call 020 8937 4440.
You can also book a test through the NHS COVID-19 app, online or by calling 119.
Where can I get tested in Brent?
COVID-19 testing for people with symptoms is available at the following sites Monday to Sunday:
- Harlesden Local Testing Site, Harlesden Town Garden, Challenge Close, Harlesden, NW10 4BF. Open 8am-8pm.
- Wembley Local Testing Site, Large Car Park, London Road, Wembley, HA9 7EU. Open 8am-8pm.
- Northwick Park Local Testing Site, Northwick Park Sports Pavillion, Capital Ring, HA1 3GX. Open 8am-12noon.
- Neasden Mobile Testing Unit (only available on selected dates, see below for more details), Brentfield Road, opposite Neasden Temple, NW10 8HE
Watch this helpful video for a step-by-step guide on visiting a local testing site:
When will the Mobile Testing Unit be available?
The Mobile Testing Unit opposite Neasden Temple is only available on selected dates, including:
Wednesday 17 March 2021
Saturday 20 March 2021
Monday 22 March 2021
Wednesday 24 March 2021
Saturday 27 March 2021
Monday 29 March 2021
Wednesday 31 March 2021
You can book a test at the Mobile Testing Unit through the NHS COVID-19 app, online or by calling 119.
Can I book a home test kit?
Yes you can order a home test kit online or by calling 119. You will need an email address to do this. You can also ask for a courier to collect your test once you have done it.