What happens next?
Brent ASB Team treat all information received with the strictest of confidence. We may also have a legal obligation to share relevant information with other statutory agencies especially where there is need of prevention and detection of crime or safe guarding concerns.
- We will write to the individual causing the problem. We will not reveal your identity unless you give us permission
- Liaise with the police if appropriate
- Issue diary sheets and monitor the situation
- ASB localities officers will contact the complainant to ask series of questions to assess the potential risk of harm caused by the Anti-Social Behaviour.
- Use or threat of violence or significant risk of harm we aim to contact the complainant within 1 working day, for all other reports of ASB, an officer will aim to contact the complainant within 5 working days
We have a duty to share information with partnership agencies as defined in the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 and / or in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and data sharing protocols.