'Explore Kingsbury' tells you everything you need to know about living in or visiting the Kingsbury area of Brent. Here, you’ll find out about local events and news, and all the facilities that you can use to make the most of the area. These include local places of worship, libraries, doctors’ surgeries, schools and sports clubs, and much more.
Whether it’s to worship, or simply gaze upon the stunning architecture - a trip to the Kingsbury Temple is also a must.
Read about the history of the area, the people, the buildings and more in our local history of Brent pages.
Take an active role in making Brent a better, happier place to live and join our campaign.
It's Time to Talk is our campaign to encourage discussion around difficult issues.
- Have your say on our Stronger Communities consultation15/08/2018Residents are being called on to have their say on how they want their local community to evolve in a new consultation launching this week. The Stronger Communities consultation sets out a range of k…
- Spurs to play next two home games at Wembley15/08/2018Tottenham Hotspur will play their next two Premier League home fixtures at Wembley Stadium, as the development of their new stadium is yet to be completed. A date has not been confirmed for the comp…
- Help us celebrate the people who put the Pride in Brent08/08/2018Nominations are now open for the 2018 Pride of Brent Awards, the new name for the ‘Brent Community Champions’ award scheme. Just like the Brent Community Champions scheme, the Pride of Brent Awards c…
- Have your say on changes to Parliamentary boundaries14/09/2016A twelve week consultation was launched yesterday (Tuesday) by the Boundary Commission for England for residents to have their say on proposed parliamentary boundary changes. The proposals see a r…
- Our plan for Brent residents to be well and live well - find out more!13/09/2016You are invited to a public meeting and workshop to discuss our plan to transform your health and care system. The five year plan is a collaboration between Brent CCG, Brent council and NHS providers …