'Explore Kingsbury' tells you everything you need to know about living in or visiting the Kingsbury area of Brent. Here, you’ll find out about local events and news, and all the facilities that you can use to make the most of the area. These include local places of worship, libraries, doctors’ surgeries, schools and sports clubs, and much more.
Whether it’s to worship, or simply gaze upon the stunning architecture - a trip to the Kingsbury Temple is also a must.
Read about the history of the area, the people, the buildings and more in our local history of Brent pages.
Take an active role in making Brent a better, happier place to live and join our campaign.
It's Time to Talk is our campaign to encourage discussion around difficult issues.
- Local residents get hands-on to make Brent's roads safer01/07/2016Road-safe residents donned high-vis jackets and learnt to use hand-held speed cameras as part of a scheme designed to deter drivers from speeding in Brent. On Thursday, a handful of safety-conscio…
- Changes to on-street parking in Brent agreed28/06/2016Changes to the way on-street parking permits in Controlled Parking Zones are managed in Brent have been agreed by Cabinet. In April and May of this year, a major public consultation took place to …
- Chalkhill Primary School Slashes Sugar28/06/2016A Brent school has been praised for taking part in the borough's Slash Sugar campaign which encourages residents to think about how much sugar they are consuming. Chalkhill Primary School has rece…
- It’s Time to Talk about hate crime27/06/2016Hate crime is the initial focus of a new series of public meetings which aim to tackle difficult issues in our community. Taking place on 21 July, the hate crime event is part of the Council's wid…
- Kingsbury pub ordered to tighten security25/01/2016The North-London pub where police found Kinder Eggs filled with drugs hidden inside bins, bricks and in a man's underwear has been warned to tighten its security - or face further action from the coun…