'Explore Wembley' tells you everything you need to know about living in or visiting the Wembley area of Brent.
With its iconic stadium and SSE arena, Wembley is famous all over the world, and for good reason too. Here, you’ll find out about local events and news, and all the facilities that you can use to make the most of the area. These include local places of worship, libraries, doctors’ surgeries, schools and sports clubs, and much more.
But it’s not just the stadium that makes Wembley special; the open spaces of Barham or King Edward VII Park are perfect for a family day out - with their fantastic sport and leisure facilities, there’s fun for all the family.
Make sure to take advantage of the excellent shopping facilities Wembley has to offer too; from bagging a designer bargain at the LDO, to kitting your home out in Ikea, or getting some of the freshest fruit and veg on Ealing Road.
And because shopping is sometimes hard work, don’t forget to stop in at one of the many cafés and restaurants for a bite to eat too.
Read about the history of the area, the people, the buildings and more in our local history of Brent pages.
Take an active role in making Brent a better, happier place to live and join our campaign.
It's Time to Talk is our campaign to encourage discussion around difficult issues.
Wembley is one of the largest regeneration projects in the UK.
Find out about Spurs' matches at Wembley by visiting the stadium's website.
View our document on car parking charges for Wembley and Ealing road car parks.
- Have your say on our Stronger Communities consultation15/08/2018Residents are being called on to have their say on how they want their local community to evolve in a new consultation launching this week. The Stronger Communities consultation sets out a range of k…
- Spurs to play next two home games at Wembley15/08/2018Tottenham Hotspur will play their next two Premier League home fixtures at Wembley Stadium, as the development of their new stadium is yet to be completed. A date has not been confirmed for the comp…
- Help us celebrate the people who put the Pride in Brent08/08/2018Nominations are now open for the 2018 Pride of Brent Awards, the new name for the ‘Brent Community Champions’ award scheme. Just like the Brent Community Champions scheme, the Pride of Brent Awards c…
- Spurs to play first home game of the season at Wembley19/06/2018Tottenham Hotspur will play their first game of the new football season at Wembley, against Fulham on 18 August 2018. With the development of their new stadium yet to be completed and a number of tes…
- Have your say on changes to Parliamentary boundaries14/09/2016A twelve week consultation was launched yesterday (Tuesday) by the Boundary Commission for England for residents to have their say on proposed parliamentary boundary changes. The proposals see a r…