Tell us what you want to see
We want to create a cleaner, greener, safer Brent. That’s why we are reviewing how some of the most important local services are delivered.
Services that have an impact on:
- How your recycling and waste is collected and processed
- How our roads and pavements are maintained
- How we work to prevent anti-social behaviour and crime
- How we improve local air quality and tackle the climate emergency
- How businesses like pubs and casinos are licensed
- How Brent’s parks are managed
- How we keep our streets free of litter and illegal rubbish dumps
- How illegal parking is enforced
This may mean thinking about issues differently and making the most of new technologies.
With fresh, bold ideas and by working together, we believe Brent’s local services can better meet the needs of residents, businesses, visitors, as well as our environment.
How will the consultation work?
A cross-section of resident associations from around Brent have been invited to Walkabouts with their ward councillor and council officers. These will take place once social distancing guidelines have been lifted. To make sure we hear a range of views, we will also hold focus groups with special-interest community groups.
If you are not a member of one of these groups, you can still get involved. We want to hear from you.
Come along to one of our public pop ups – dates and locations to be announced soon.
#LoveWhereYouLive and tell us what you want to see.