Nationality and citizenship fees
There are fees for various checking and citizenship services. Full payment will be taken at the time of booking any appointment.
If you wish to reschedule your appointment, you must notify us 48 hours before the allocated date or you will have to pay again.
Please note there is a £45 admin fee charged to change a ceremony date and time already booked.
|Standard group ceremony||No fee|
|Private ceremony conducted Monday-Friday||£130|
|Private ceremony conducted Saturday or Sunday||£170|
EU settlement Scheme
|Monday Friday||£14 (including VAT)|
|Saturday and Sunday||£24 (including VAT)
Things to do
- Visit the UK Border Agency website to download an application for British citizenship
- See how much it will cost to apply for citizenship or leave to remain in the UK (Home Office website)
- Go to the Identity and Passport Service website to apply for a British passport
- Change your name by deed poll
- Contact our registration & nationality team