The development process
Things to read
Things to do
- Masterplan and programme
The South Kilburn Programme is a fifteen year programme that is almost half way through. It aims to transform the area into a sustainable and mixed neighbourhood and create a real sense of place and belonging.
- South Kilburn Supplementary Planning Document 2017
- Phase 1a
Watling Place, Albert Road / Bourne Place, Kilburn Park Road.
- Phase 1b
Cambridge and Wells Court, Cambridge Avenue/Ely Court, Chichester Road/Wood, Bond and Hicks-Bolton House.
- Phase 2a
Bronte and Fielding House / Site 11b, Albert Road.
- Phase 3a - Land North of Chippenham Gardens
Land North of Chippenham Gardens
- Phase 3a - Gloucester House and Durham Court
Gloucester and Durham
- Phase 3a/3b - Queens Park/Cullen House
- Phase 3a/3b - Redevelopment of Peel
Redevelopment of Peel Precinct, 97 to 112 Carlton House and 8 to 14 Neville Close.
- Future phases
The future phases of development in the South Kilburn Regeneration Programme.
- Neighbourhood heating system
We are considering a new heating system as a cheaper way of producing heat and hot water.
- Proposed redevelopment of the Carlton and Granville Centres site
The Carlton and Granville Centres have been identified for redevelopment and it is proposed as being for an Enterprise Hub, education, community space and residential development.
- Woodhouse Urban Park
A new high quality Urban Park has come to South Kilburn NW6.