Bronte and Fielding House
The proposals for Bronte House and Fielding House have been designed by Alison Brooks Architects, with Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands, and include a new high quality residential development, landscape courtyard and a public pedestrian route through the site.
The development will replace the existing 18-storey tower blocks on the site which were demolished in 2014. Network Housing Group have been selected as the developer partner for this site.
Information about the proposed development
- Total number of homes: 229
- Total for tenants: 103
- Total for sale: 126
- Architects: Alison Brooks Architects & Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands
- Status – Under construction
- Estimated completion: November 2016
- Network Housing Groups Newsletter South Kilburn January 2014
- Network Housing Groups Newsletter South Kilburn May 2014
- Network Housing Groups Newsletter South Kilburn July 2014
Time-lapse video from the site
This video was shot between 10 April and 20 June 2014.