About St Raphael’s Estate
St Raphael’s Estate sits within Stonebridge ward. It is bounded by the North Circular Road on the south and east, Drury Way to the east, industrial premises to the north, and the River Brent to the west.
The estate in its entirety is made of up circa 1174 properties within the existing estate boundary, of which Brent Housing Management own and manage 807 dwellings & 27 blocks.
The estate also includes properties which are managed and owned by Network Homes (a Registered Provider) and private individuals, as well as privately owned homes, including properties that have transferred from council ownership, e.g. through Right to Buy.
There are a number of commercial and community uses on the St Raphael’s Estate. These include:
- The Living Room – The Living Room works to help residents develop the skills and confidence needed to get into work.
- Abracadabra Preschool – The preschool is a family owned service provider that offers childcare to those on the St Raphael’s Estate.
- Sufra – Sufra is a community food bank and kitchen that collects and distributes donated food supplies to low income families in St Raphael’s Estate and surrounding areas.
- Hephzibah Day Nursery – The Hephzibah Day Nursery was established in 1993 to provide day care facilities for children aged six months to five years and to support the needs of families in Brent and the surrounding communities.
- St Raphael’s Children’s Centres – The centre, in partnership with the parents, carers and the community, offers a range of services to families with children under 5 years old.
- Phoenix Arch School – The Pheonix Arch School is a schools for children with learning disabilities, which aims to provide a family atmosphere where pupils and families feel supported.
- St Patricks Church – The Catholic church situated in Brent Deanery, is a vibrant and multi-cultural community of faith.
- Unlocking Potential – Unlocking Potential in an organisations that works with marginalised children and young people who have social, emotional, and mental health needs.We work within London communities to transform the life chances of marginalised children and young people who have social, emotional, and mental health needsWe work within London communities to transform the life chances of marginalised children and young people who have social, emotional, and mental health needs
If you have any questions, or want updates on future consultations and community engagements events for St Raphael’s please feel free to email us on ERSTR@brent.gov.uk