- Future events
- Future events
We want you to get involved and have your say about the future of St Raph’s. Upcoming events, workshops and training sessions will give you a chance to get to know the architects and influence the future options for the estate. Please come along to as many as you can.
Co-Design Workshops: Exploring Redevelopment Options
Join Karakusevic Carson Architects to explore scenarios for redevelopment on St Raphael’s Estate. The workshop is 1.5 hours long and will be held on five occasions over three days: 18, 21 and 23 January 2020.
You only need to attend on one occasion. Please make sure you are able to attend for the whole time, from start to finish.
- Saturday 18 January, 12.30 - 2pm (St Patrick's RC Church)
- Saturday 18 January, 3 - 4.30pm (St Patrick's RC Church)
- Tuesday 21 January, 12.30 - 2pm (Henderson House)
- Tuesday 21 January, 7 - 8.30pm (Henderson House)
- Thursday 23 January, 7.30 - 9pm (St Raphael's Children's Centre)
You don’t have to book but, if you do, you will have a guaranteed place. There are several ways to book your place:
Redevelopment is one of two approaches for the future St Raph's. Co-design workshops for the infill approach were held in November 2019 - read a summary
Drop in for a chat
A new drop in service for residents at Henderson House begins on Monday 6 January 2020. Your new Community Engagement Officer, St Raphael’s Voice, and your independent advisor PPCR, will be available to answer any questions you have. Drop in for a chat and a cup of tea!
- Mondays, 9.15 – 11.30am
- Tuesdays, 10am – 5pm (PPCR only)
- Wednesdays, 5 – 8.30pm
- Thursdays, 9.15 – 11.30am and 2 – 4.30pm
- Fridays, 12.30 – 4.30pm (St Raphael’s Voice only)
Tell us what you think
We want to know your opinions on:
- What you like most about St Raph's
- What could be improved
- Which areas should be included in the proposals
- What you like about the park, and what could be added to improve it
Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org