Meet the teams
In Spring 2019 the council and St Raphael’s Estate residents jointly appointed Public Participation Consultation and Research (PPCR) as Independent Advisor for the St Raphael’s project.
Quick facts about PPCR:
- Established social housing consultancy and research business
- Will work with the community to provide another formal way for local people’s voices to be heard
- Although paid for by the Council, PPCR works independently. The advice provided to residents, business and homeowners is based on policy and best practice
- Long and successful record of helping organisations involve local people in decisions that affect their quality of life - making their homes and communities better places to live.
You can contact PPCR by email or free phone 0800 317066.
Your Resident Charter will define your expectations for an improved St Raphael's Estate. It will apply to both infill and redevelopment, and will set out:
- What you expect to change, and how
- How the council will work with you
- The commitment from the council to you
- Your commitment to working with the council
- Important requirements for the future landlord offer.
In October 2019 PPCR held two workshops attended by 60 residents. We explained the importance of resident influence on non-design aspects of the masterplanning process, and how the charter would define expectations for an improved estate. View presentation slides and a summary of the key outcomes