PPCR were appointed by Brent Council and St Raphael's Voice as the Independent Tenant and Leaseholder Advisor (ITLA) for the community in Spring 2019.
Who are PPCR?
- Established social housing consultancy and research business
- Will work with the community to provide another formal way for local people’s voices to be heard
- Although paid for by the Council, PPCR works independently. The advice provided to residents, business and homeowners is based on policy and best practice
- Long and successful record of helping organisations involve local people in decisions that affect their quality of life - making their homes and communities better places to live.
Your lead for PPCR on St Raph's is Mo Ali, Senior Associate Consultant. Mo has over 25 years of experience working in housing and has worked as an ITLA on a number of projects across London.
Mo says: “My role is to ensure that all residents living on St Raphs - tenants, homeowners and private renters - are fully engaged and that the process is resident-led, fair, informative and inclusive. I've been really impressed with the commitment from St Raphael's Voice and I'm looking forward to working with them, St Raphs residents and Brent Council."
Get in touch
You can contact Mo in the following ways:
- Freephone 0800 317 066
- Call or text 07940 431 503
- Email email@example.com
- Come along to an upcoming drop-in session