Kingsbury Library customer contact point
522 - 524 Kingsbury Road
Free phones and touch screens are available at contact points located in Kingsbury Library Plus to enable you to get information about services the council provide.
Use free phones to make your council enquiry such as:
- council tax
- refuse collection
- housing benefit
- all other general council enquiries.
Use self help, touch screen computers to access the Brent Internet and other linked web sites.
You can also:
- bid on Locata, the choice based lettings scheme
- make council tax payments online
- apply for free school meals or school places
- Bulky waste collection
- access other council services