The Library at Willesden Green customer contact point
Open 9am - 8pm Monday- Friday, closed weekends.
95 High Rd
Free phones and self-service kiosks are available at contact points located in The Library at Willesden Green to help you to get information about council services.
Use free self-service kiosks to make your council enquiry such as:
- council tax
- refuse collection
- housing benefit
- all other general council enquiries.
- using the free telephone if you are unable to deal with your enquiry online.
You can also:
- bid on Locata, the choice based lettings scheme
- apply and report change of circumstances for housing benefit and council tax support
- make council tax payments online
- apply for free school meals or school places
- order a special waste collection
- access other council services.