Our commitment to you
You have the right to expect good quality, easily accessible council services and information.
Our service standards apply to everyone working for us.
We aim to:
- make it easy for you to access our building and find what you need
- welcome and greet you within five minutes of arriving at a customer service centre
- ensure that you do not have to wait for more than 30 minutes to be seen by an officer before your enquiry can be handled
- answer all calls received and respond to voicemails and messages within 1 working day
- acknowledge written enquires (by post or fax) within five working days
- respond to written enquiries within 10 working days
- acknowledge emails within 2 working days
- respond to email and SMS enquiries within 10 working days
- respond to all stage 1 complaints within 20 working days
- respond to all stage 2 complaints within 30 working days.
You can expect:
- all of our staff to be fully trained, customer service professionals
- us to help you with any council enquiry, complaint or suggestion
- to be given a warm and enthusiastic welcome
- to be provided with up to date information about your enquiry or complaint whenever you ask us
- to be sensitive to your needs and do our best to ensure that you can make best use of our service.
You can help us by:
- giving us all the information we need to help you
- letting us know if you have any special needs
- telling us how we can improve our services
- asking us to explain anything you're not sure of