Make a complaint

We are committed to providing the best possible standard of service. However, we accept that things can sometimes go wrong. If we make a mistake, please let us know about it so that we can try to put things right.

Before you make a complaint 

You can get some issues dealt with quickly and easily by contacting the service directly. For example, you can report:

You can also download and use the  Love Clean Streets app to report litter, illegal rubbish dumping, and other problems in streets, parks and cemeteries to us.

If you have tried reporting the problem and it has not been resolved, or you are unsatisfied with any of the services you have received from us, you can make an official complaint.