School complaints

The first thing you have to do is to raise your concern with the headteacher of the school concerned who will investigate your complaint.  You will find contact and location details for all schools in the borough in our school finder.

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the headteacher's investigation, you should contact the chair of governors. The school will tell you how to do this.  

If the governors have dealt with your complaint and you are still unhappy please contact us by email for advice on what to do next.