Changes to our recruitment site
Our new recruitment site for Brent Council jobs has arrived.
The new Brent Council recruitment site:
- is cloud based, which means it is more secure
- doesn't require you to create an account - there will be email identity verification code sent with each stage of recruitment journey
- will have a more simplified way to apply for Brent Council jobs
- will allow returning candidates to log in and see their saved applications and status of any current applications
- will allow you to pick a date for an interview slot.
Apply for a job
From Wednesday 6 October 2021, we will be posting all new jobs on our brand new recruitment site.
So you don't miss out on any exciting job opportunities, you will need check both our new and old recruitment sites, up until and including Friday 22 October 2021.
Search and apply for jobs on our old recruitment site
Search and apply for jobs on our new recruitment site
Current and previous job applications
Any applications you have made in the past to work for Brent Council can be accessed up until and including Friday 22 October 2021 by logging into the old jobs site.
Your personal details will no longer be accessible by you or Brent Council, therefore if you want to back-up any of your personal details or applications, you should do so before this date.
If you already have an active application, you will still be able to update your application on the current site and/or apply for vacancies.
8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Call 020 8937 3900 or by using our contact form.