Leopold Primary School - Class teacher with responsibility for Early Years.
How to apply
|School||Leopold Primary School|
|Head||Ms. Rose Ashton|
Main pay scale, points M01 to M06, Salary: £28,660 to £39,006 + TLR – Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
|Hours||Class teacher standard hours|
|Closing date||Rolling application until position filled|
We are a large primary school in Brent and serve a very diverse community. We are situated over two sites, one on Hawkshead Road, NW10 9UR and one on Brentfield Road, NW10 8HE, called Leopold Gwenneth Rickus.
We pride ourselves on our warm, caring ethos and have a strong reputation for this and for the way in which we celebrate every child’s uniqueness. The school is lively and friendly with excellent opportunities for professional development. This is a wonderful opportunity for professional development for teachers with experience.
- Primary Teacher & Middle Leader
- EYFS Teacher & Phase Lead
- Open to either Nursery or Reception
- Not suitable for NQTs
- Permanent & Full Time School Contract
- EYFS Lead initially for 1 year – scope to become a permanent TLR post in 2019
- September 2018 start
- TLR on offer – EYFS Phase Lead (depending on experience)
- Excellent Support & Team culture
- Positive around sharing best practice!
- Qualified Primary Teacher
- EYFS Teacher – Nursery or Reception
- Inner City experience ideally required - EAL, SEND
- Minimum of 2-3 Years Teaching experience
- Applications welcome from aspiring or current EYFS Leaders
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS framework required!
- UK QTS a MUST
- Proven track record of Good / Outstanding teaching practice required!
- Passionate & positive individual
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.