Oakington Manor Primary School - Speech and Language Therapist
|School||Oakington Manor School|
Ms Simrita Singh
BAND 5 to 7(depending on experience)
|Closing date||Rolling on Receipt of Application|
|Interviews||TBA by Zoom|
Inspiring Children – Impacting the Future’
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled, motivated, dedicated early years’ practitioner to join our outstanding team.
Oakington Manor Primary is a three form entry school based in Wembley with an Additional Resource Provision. We have 35 children in our specialist unit (LCC) who have Speech, Language and Communication disorders or Autism. We are committed to the development of quality learning and communication opportunities in our LCC and across the school.
- Work alongside an experienced Special Educational Needs team including a speech therapist
- Work as part of the whole school team, be innovative, flexible and passionate about this area of work
- Be registered with RCSLT and HCPC
- Have an interest in or experience of :Autism
- Alternative communication methods
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.