St Mary's Catholic Primary School - KS2 Teacher
|School||St Mary's Catholic Primary School|
|Head Teacher||Mrs B Pratley|
|Salary||Teacher Main Pay Range (Inner London) points M1 to M6, Salary: £29,664 to £40,372|
|Closing date||Until positions are filled|
St Mary’s Catholic Primary school is based in South Kilburn, we are a Voluntary Aided School. Our pupils range is from 3 years to 11 years old and we currently have 279 pupils on Roll
We are looking to appoint a KS 2 Teacher.
Do you want a chance to make a real difference to the pupils from the south Kilburn community?
We are a successful and happy school, looking for class teachers to come and join our team.
NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School was deemed to be a ‘Good’ School by our recent Ofsted Visit March 2016. Ofsted reported that ‘Pupils are polite and respectful towards each other and adults.
We can offer:
- Amazing children who deserve the very best and rise to every challenge.
- An active Governing Body and parents who value every aspect of the School’s work
- Guaranteed continuous professional development
- A talented, valued, welcoming and enthusiastic team who are committed to our school and every child in it
- Potential accommodation in the School House
The successful candidate will:
- Have a professional outlook and thrive on a challenge
- Have a passion for teaching, and are ambitious for children, and for making a difference
- Genuinely enjoy the company of children and can see the fun as well as the serious side of teaching
- Understand that different children learn in different ways
- Be self-reflective
- Enjoy being part of a team
The appointment is subject to satisfactory clearance from full Disclosure of Criminal Records Checks. It is a criminal offence for anyone who is on the Disqualified from Working with Children list or disqualified from working with vulnerable adults or the elderly to apply for or to continue to work in this position. We are a safeguarding School.