Benefits of working for Brent Council
Brent is the most diverse borough in the most diverse city on earth. Home of the iconic Wembley Stadium, the world famous Wembley Arena and the spectacular Swaminarayan Hindu Temple.
Council of the Year 2020
Brent has been named ‘Council of the Year’ 2020, at the prestigious Local Government Chronicle (LGC) Awards, having been recognised for embracing its communities in a celebration of diversity.
Anyone joining Brent is coming into a confident, ambitious organisation with big plans.
As an employee at Brent Council you will receive:
- a competitive salary
- the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- generous holiday entitlements starting from 26 days' holiday a year
- a full range of family friendly policies, including generous maternity and paternity entitlements and childcare schemes
- flexible working patterns, including options to work from home, part time hours, job share and term time working
- training and development opportunities
- good travel links in and out of Wembley and a range of cost saving travel schemes
- access to My Brent Rewards, our dedicated website for staff with big brand discounts and local offers
- work at the outstanding state-of-the-art Brent Civic Centre
Brent Council is also an equal opportunity employer.