Access to My Account services
My Account provides you with a safe and flexible way to access council services and your personalised information. At the click of a button - anytime, anywhere – you can access:
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support - make a housing benefit or council tax support application and a change of circumstance.
- Council Tax - see your council tax account details, set up a direct debit, view your bill online and avoid paper bills, apply for discounts, report a change of address and make payments
- Brent Housing Management- view rent statements and make payments if you're a Brent Housing Partnership tenant
My Account allows you to complete various applications and transactions which may take one to three days to show on your account. You may receive a bill in the post to advise you of your new balance and amended instalment plan.
Popular questions about My Account
Please click on one of the links below to find out answers to some frequently asked questions on My Account.
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support questions
- Council Tax questions
- Brent Housing Management questions
Sign up to My Account
Creating an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes. All you need to get started is an email address, to use as a login. We will then send you details on how to activate your account.