How to register for My Account
You can set up your My Account in just a few minutes. Once you have registered you can access a range of council services online.
- Go to the My Account registration page
- Complete the registration form, which asks for your first name, surname, email address. You will also be asked to set a security question.
- After providing these details you will receive an email to activate your account, check that the email has not gone into your ‘spam or junk’ folder.
- You will need to click on the link in the email to validate your account.
Once you have signed in you can activate the services that are appropriate to your situation and view, manage and track activity online in My Account.
Who can have an account?
Any Brent resident can sign up for a My Account. Please note My Account is not currently available to:
- Housing Benefit claimants that are housed outside of Brent
- Landlords that are registered as a company