Partners for Brent
'Partners for Brent' is the borough's Local Strategic Partnership (LSP) - a multi-agency partnership.
It brings together different parts of the public, private, community and voluntary sectors, working at a local level to improve services.
Partners for Brent is an advisory body which allows for wider involvement and engagement in the delivery of public services.
The Partners for Brent Strategic Forum is made up of the following organisations:
- Brent Council
- NHS Brent Clinical Commissioning Group
- College of North West London (CNWL)
- The London Fire Brigade
- The Metropolitan Police Service
- CVS Brent and voluntary sector representatives
- Network Housing Association