Telecare is a 24-hour remote monitoring service that you can use in an emergency to call for help.
It can help older people who live alone or adults with disabilities to live independently, safe in the knowledge that they or their loved ones can always get help when they need it.
Telecare equipment includes:
- pendant alarms
- community alarms (eg pull–cord alarms, which allow you to call for help or alert a call centre automatically if you have a fall at any time of the day or night)
- home sensors (eg gas sensors).
To find out more about Telecare equipment, visit Living Made Easy or AskSARA.
Harrow helpline alarm
The Harrow helpline alarm is a 24-hour service that provides security and is available to residents in Brent.
The service is for anyone who feels unsafe in their home because they:
- are old, frail, disabled, ill or live alone
- has been a victim of a crime
- is afraid of being burgled
Find out more about what is included, how it works and costs.