All citizenship ceremonies are currently conducted in smaller groups due to Covid-19.
Also note the following:
- you must bring your Home Office invitation letter and photographic ID to the ceremony, without these documents you will not be able to collect your naturalisation certificate
- sanitisers will be available as you enter the Brent Civic Centre building
- guests will not be permitted to the ceremony during the pandemic period
- refreshments will not be available
- face masks must be worn and may only be removed at the registration desk and whilst taking your oath.