How to pay your business rates
Methods of payment for your business rates:
Direct debit is a quick and easy way to pay your business rates and is currently used by over 3,000 businesses.
If you are not already paying by this method it is quick and easy to set up - just call 020 8937 1525 with your bank details.
Alternatively, you can download the direct debit form fill out your details and post it to the address indicated on the mandate.
Please fill in our online payment form.
Debit and credit card
Pay by credit card, Switch, Delta, or another debit card by calling our 24-hour automated hotline 020 8937 1717.
Internet or telephone banking
When contacting your bank, please quote:
- our sort code 60-23-09,
- our account number: 95711333
- our bank account name: LB Brent Business Rate Account
- and your eight digit business rates reference number, starting with a 3.
Payments will be made by your bank or building society. The amounts required to be paid each month are listed on your bill and the council's details are listed below. Please ensure you also quote your business rates account number.
- Sort Code: 60-23-09
- Bank account: 95711333
- Bank: NatWest
Things to read
Things to do
- Pay your business rates online
- Go to the business rates section at www.gov.uk
- Visit the Valuation Office Agency website
- Visit the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors website (RICS)
- Visit the Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation website (IRRV)
- Contact us about business rates
- Application for small business rate relief